Follow us on Social Media for up-to-date information.
Been there … and done that? Wait until you experience the Get Real MAN CAMP! Checkout the MAN CAMP Camp Schedule, below.
The Get Real MAN CAMP will blend faith and fun. It will be held at UCYC “SPRINGS CAMP”. Check it out! Friday night, Saturday and Sunday morning will stretch guys in new ways. The weekend will give guys a chance to share faith by doing things individually, in smaller groups and all together!
EMAZ is about building faith-in-action … with activity and innovation! MAN CAMP will be a discipleship boot camp . We’ll tackle tough issues from a Christ-like perspective in the power of God’s Holy Spirit. Prepare to be challenged and refined … in an environment that is physically fun and spiritually challenging.
EMAZ continues to build real men and challenge them to make a difference by trusting Jesus, daily. Registration is OPEN now!
-Jared Wockenfuss, Director
Friday, March 20
- Registration & Cabin assignments (Springs Lodge)
- Open Camp Experience. Walk the grounds. Settle-in.
7:00p Friday Night Session (Springs Lodge)
- Group Gathering – Welcome. Weekend Overview
- “Don’t Walk Alone” (Part1) – Jared Wockenfuss
Saturday, March 21
8:30a Breakfast (Dining Hall)
9:30a Saturday Morning Session (Springs Lodge)
- Group Gathering – What’s Next Overview
- “Don’t Walk Alone” (Part 2) – Jared Wockenfuss
12:45p Lunch (Dining Hall)
1:15 – 1:45p Flex Time Team competition completed (if needed) or Open Fellowship Time.
1:45 – 3:15 Your Choice Breakout Sessions
- Breakout Session #1: (TBD) (Springs Lodge)
- Breakout Session #2: (TBD) (Prieta)
6:00p Dinner (Dining Hall)
7:00p Saturday Night Session (Springs Lodge)
- Group Gathering – What’s Next Tonight & Tomorrow
- Speaker – (TBD)
9:00p Campfire & S’mores (Campfire Ring) Speaker – Scott Quesinberry “Get in Community, Stay in the Fire”
9:30p Open Game Night Late Night Field Games
Sunday, March 22
8:30 Breakfast (Dining Hall)
9:30 Sunday Morning Session (Springs Lodge)
- Group Gathering – Camp Close Details
- “Closing challenge = “Get Connected. Stay Connected”
- EMAZ Vision and Partnership – Bruce Morgan
10:30 Group Photo 11:00 Pack, Clean, Leave