To Support COVID-19 Containment Efforts
“DON’T WALK ALONE”
March 20-22, 2020
Who is Welcome? Man Camp is designed for men 14 years and older. Minors must be accompanied by adult.
Location: UCYC’s Camp “The Springs” is located at 2600 Cold Springs Road (formally South Tepeyac Rd.) Prescott, AZ 86303
What is the Man Camp Schedule? Click Here for the Man Camp Schedule.
Cost? Only $160 per person. Costs include registration, lodging & five Meals. A UCYC Camp Store is available for forgotten essentials. Group Discounts for 5+campers are available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, directly, for group discount pricing and registration.
Is there wireless access? There is NO WiFi inside the camp. Cellular reception is spotty. Verizon and At&t have best connectivity.
Accommodations: Cabins house 8-10 men. Cabins have indoor showers and toilets. Some cabins have paved, handicap access, however, walkways between cabins, dining halls and gathering areas require walking.
What to Bring?
- Bring bedding for twin mattress or sleeping bag
- Flash light or headlamp
- Bible, pen and notebook
- Comfortable clothes and close toed shoes for hiking and/or Team Games.
- Optionally some spending cash might be helpful for UCYC Camp store and/or possible free will offering.
You are not alone if the REGISTER button at PayPal confuses you!
Here is a picture to help you understand your options inside the PayPal Page when you click to register.
Friday, March 20
- Registration & Cabin assignments (Springs Lodge)
- Open Camp Experience. Walk the grounds. Settle-in.
7:00p Friday Night Session (Springs Lodge)
- Group Gathering – Welcome. Weekend Overview
- “Don’t Walk Alone” (Part1) – Jared Wockenfuss
Saturday, March 21
8:30a Breakfast (Dining Hall)
9:30a Saturday Morning Session (Springs Lodge)
- Group Gathering – What’s Next Overview
- “Don’t Walk Alone” (Part 2) – Jared Wockenfuss
12:45p Lunch (Dining Hall)
1:15 – 1:45p Flex Time Team competition completed (if needed) or Open Fellowship Time.
1:45 – 3:15 Your Choice Breakout Sessions
- Breakout Session #1: (TBD) (Springs Lodge)
- Breakout Session #2: (TBD) (Prieta)
6:00p Dinner (Dining Hall)
7:00p Saturday Night Session (Springs Lodge)
- Group Gathering – What’s Next Tonight & Tomorrow
- Speaker – (TBD)
9:00p Campfire & S’mores (Campfire Ring) Speaker – Scott Quesinberry “Get in Community, Stay in the Fire”
9:30p Open Game Night Late Night Field Games
Sunday, March 22
8:30 Breakfast (Dining Hall)
9:30 Sunday Morning Session (Springs Lodge)
- Group Gathering – Camp Close Details
- “Closing challenge = “Get Connected. Stay Connected”
- EMAZ Vision and Partnership – Bruce Morgan
10:30 Group Photo
11:00 Pack, Clean, Leave