Cancelled Due to Covid Restrictions
“DON’T WALK ALONE”
Sep 18-20, 2020
Who is Welcome? Man Camp is designed for men 14 years and older. Minors must be accompanied by adult.
Location: UCYC’s Camp “The Summit” is located at 1400 Paradise Rd, Prescott, AZ 86303
What is the Man Camp Schedule? Click Here for the Man Camp Schedule.
Cost? Only $160 per person. Costs include registration, lodging & five Meals. “Conference Only” registration includes meals, activities and sessions (no lodging) for $140. A UCYC Camp Store is available for forgotten essentials. Group Discounts for 5+campers are available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, directly, for group discount pricing and registration.
Is there wireless access? There is NO WiFi inside the camp. Cellular reception is spotty. Verizon and At&t have best connectivity.
Accommodations: Cabins house 20-40 men. Men are separated into four rooms that flow into one central lobby area. Cabins have indoor showers and toilets. Some cabins have paved, handicap access, however, walkways between cabins, dining halls and gathering areas require walking.
What to Bring?
- Bring bedding for twin mattress or sleeping bag
- Flash light or headlamp
- Bible, pen and notebook
- Comfortable clothes and close toed shoes for hiking and/or Team Games.
- Optionally some spending cash might be helpful for UCYC Camp store and/or possible free will offering.
You are not alone if the REGISTER button at PayPal confuses you!
Here is a picture to help you understand your options inside the PayPal Page when you click to register.
Friday, Sep 18
- Registration & Cabin assignments (Evergreen)
- Open Camp Experience. Walk the grounds. Settle-in.
6:00p Dinner (Dining Hall)
7:00p Friday Night Session (Evergreen)
- Group Gathering – Welcome. Weekend Overview
- “Don’t Walk Alone” (Part1) – Jared Wockenfuss
9:00p Movie & Snacks “Only The Brave” (Evergreen)
Saturday, Sep 19
7:00a Open Prayer Hike Meet at Evergreen
8:30a Breakfast (Dining Hall)
9:30a Saturday Morning Session (Evergreen)
- Group Gathering – What’s Next Overview
- “Don’t Walk Alone” (Part 2) – Jared Wockenfuss
11:00a – 12:30p Team Competitions – Steve Balog (Basketball Courts)
12:45p Lunch (Dining Hall)
1:15 – 1:45p Flex Time Team competition completed (if needed) or Open Fellowship Time.
1:45 – 3:15 Your Choice Breakout Sessions
- Breakout Session #1: (TBD) (Evergreen)
- Breakout Session #2: (TBD)
3:15 – 5:30 Open Activity – Climbing Wall, Zip line or free time.
6:00p Dinner (Dining Hall)
7:00p Saturday Night Session (Evergreen)
- Group Gathering – What’s Next Tonight & Tomorrow
- Speaker – (TBD)
9:00p Campfire Gathering (Campfire Ring) Speaker – Scott Quesinberry “Get in Community, Stay in the Fire”
Sunday, Sep 20
7:00 Open Prayer Hike (Meet at Evergreen)
8:30 Breakfast (Dining Hall)
9:30 Sunday Morning Session (Evergreen)
- Group Gathering – Camp Close Details
- “Closing challenge = “Get Connected. Stay Connected”
- EMAZ Vision and Partnership – Bruce Morgan
10:30 Group Photo
11:00 Pack, Clean, Leave